As a respected E&P oil and gas company whose position sees it conduct business in a number of countries featuring distinct and diverse cultures and sensitivities in addition to varied legal requirements, it is imperative that Bront Oil Co. Ltd. maintain a clear strategic corporate vision. This outlook must ensure that at all time we will conduct ourselves in such a way that we provide the highest possible benefit to our shareholders and partners, while observing our social and moral obligations. To this end we publicly pledge the following:
- We will at all times practice a corporate policy of honesty, transparency and fairness.
- We will at all time act in accordance with the legal requirements of the countries we operate in.
- We will at all times respect and accommodate all indigenous customs, traditions and religions.
- We will abide by all relevant International Legal Accords covering our business.
- We will be guided by the U.N Compact detailing the strident application of basic human rights, environmental protection standards and good labor practices.
The following are obligations and responsibilities that we as a company acknowledge:
- We will maximize our shareholder potential to the extent that it is legally, ethically and morally sound to do so.
- We will work tirelessly to ensure that our workplace is a safe and welcoming one for all irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, culture or race.
- We will work to fundamentally improve the lives of the communities in which we operate through active discussion and participation.
- We will balance the needs of our business and our customers with those of long term environmental requirements.
We at Bront Oil Co. Ltd. are defined as a company by the following commitments:
- We will create and pursue all avenues for strategic corporate growth.
- We will foster a climate of innovation throughout our business and reward its demonstration.
- We will involve ourselves in completion with a high standard of fairness and transparency.
- We will through practice respect and defend basic human rights.
- We will at all times observe and maintain a high standard of commitment in regards to our duty of care obligations.
- We will practice all aspects of our business in compliance with anti-corruption principles.
- We will only ally ourselves in our business transaction with those whose corporate beliefs are compatible with our own.
OUR DEALINGS WITH OUR HOSTS
We recognize the role that we play as guests in the countries in which we operate. The welcome and trust shown to us by these countries carries obligations from us and we will respect them as follows:
- We will follow and respect your country’s rule of law in all of our activities.
- We will respect your country’s sovereignty in all matters.
- We will strive to stay fully cognizant and in compliance with all of your regulations and standards.